Total Pageviews

Friday 1 September 2017

IALT: use facts to support our ideas

IALT: use facts to support our ideas

First: i did my planed for our writing.
Second: i made it into sentences. 
Third: I brainstormed about it.

I learned that it is easier when you plan before you write  because if you don't plan before you write you will be struggling.


 This is my brainstorm these are all words about plants and the environment.


Hope you have FUN reading my blog and that it is entertaining for you to read.

BLOG YOU LATER! :-p



1 comment:

  1. Wow Micah, this blog post really helps me understand what was easy for you and what was hard, as well as telling me so much about your learning. I am really impressed.
    I was also persuaded by your letter because you gave me so much information about how trees can help the environment.

    Well done girl.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.