Total Pageviews

Friday 24 November 2017

WALT: understand how hard our challenges are.

IALT: understand how hard our challenges are. 

First: I made a copy of my emotions and challenges Venn diagram
Secondly: I filled out two of the circles that was ( Six & The Embarrassment Expert )
Thirdly: I waited for my teacher sally to call me up in a group so i can fill out the third circle ( My life ).

The one thing that was hard about this was filling out my life.


IALT: use emotions and challenges
I used the Embarrassment expert, Six and My life





My resource is sally because she helped me do this Venn diagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.