Total Pageviews

Thursday 3 August 2017

We are learning to use Alliteration , repetition and rhyme in our writing.

WALT: use alliteration , repetition and rhyme in our writing.
                 I made a poster about Alliteration , Repetition and rhyme so we had to use screencastify.


                                                                     

                                                                     



I learn how to use screencastify so i can take video's of my work when i need to so my work isn't just photo's.




                                Please watch  my video so you know what it was about.
                                                               See you later!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Micah it me kelly I really like how you explain about you poster.Next time you can add some more writing.

    kind regards
    kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Micah my name is chaniqua I am from park estate.I was really impressed by how you took a video and took a picture.next time can you say it out more clearly.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.