Total Pageviews

Friday 8 December 2017

WALT: use our new writing skills independently

IALT: use new writing skills independently

Firstly: I played the game of awesome
Secondly: I put together my cards and chose 5
Thirdly: I used those cards to write a story about them

I learnt that if you play a card game that has pictures on the cards you can write about your cards and show someone that you might think like it - Famliy

One thing that's hard is trying to make your story make sense because your using cards to help give you some idea's. Most of the things were easy because you just get the cards you have and you chose 5 and just write what they are.



This is my resource that i used to help me with this writing.
 These were helpful for me cause without them I would be stuck with writing this story!


Come and read my blog and if you do please tell your friends or family to come and read it. If you liked it please comment on this blog and I will be great full that you liked it.

BLOG YOU LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.